The world as a bubble nugget! Oh, I'm the bubble nugget, by the way :)
Remember to tag before you leave!
And press "Follow" on the Blogger NavBar if you like my blog!
Special thanks to Natasha and Joanne!
RAWRR!~
AHA! LIONS! NINJAS! MY NAME IS BUBBLE NUGGET and I love you (: hug anyone?
Is it a bird? Is it a bee? No wait...... It's you :D
Spongebob square pants is mad. My real name is Betty Nguyen,13 and wild with many bubbly friends x)
Monday, March 15, 2010 Ok well 1st post :L Today at school was fun I guess, same old same old except..... FOR THE HOMWORK AND ASSIGNMENT/ASSESSMENT PILE O_________O so yea :L Not good at all. I still have my
English Assignment
Math Assignment
Technologhy Assignment
Geography assignment
And much more h/w I shall not name because I can't be bothered.Btws... Does anyone know how to make my blog brackground look heaps better cuz it looks bad... so its under construction (: