The world as a bubble nugget! Oh, I'm the bubble nugget, by the way :)
Remember to tag before you leave!
And press "Follow" on the Blogger NavBar if you like my blog!
Special thanks to Natasha and Joanne!
RAWRR!~
AHA! LIONS! NINJAS! MY NAME IS BUBBLE NUGGET and I love you (: hug anyone?
Is it a bird? Is it a bee? No wait...... It's you :D
Spongebob square pants is mad. My real name is Betty Nguyen,13 and wild with many bubbly friends x)
Tuesday, March 23, 2010 Today was ok i guess. I went to the eye specialist for my brother and i got really nervous. Anyway I bought sushi. Crisy chicken and my first raw salmon roll. I've never tried Salmon Before. I was worried i might get sick, but so far nothing.
After my named was mentioned somewhere...... I think your avoiding me..... Please don't avoid me, because your the only person in this world that makes me truely happy. A light in my dark path that has shadowed over me.
You say ''Oh your over him'', when deep in you heart your not. You ahve those days were you haet him so much you wanna kick his balls, then other days, you just wanna snuggle up into his arms, sighing and taking in the warm and fuzzy feeling.
Your the only one who makes my heart skip a beat (: