The world as a bubble nugget! Oh, I'm the bubble nugget, by the way :)
Remember to tag before you leave!
And press "Follow" on the Blogger NavBar if you like my blog!
Special thanks to Natasha and Joanne!
RAWRR!~
AHA! LIONS! NINJAS! MY NAME IS BUBBLE NUGGET and I love you (: hug anyone?
Is it a bird? Is it a bee? No wait...... It's you :D
Spongebob square pants is mad. My real name is Betty Nguyen,13 and wild with many bubbly friends x)
Saturday, March 27, 2010
>> With no replies, no nothing. Im drifting apart from you, and I can't stop it.When we first met eachother and became close, we promised eachother no matter what, Neither of us shall let go. But now, its a different story...... I dunnoe what to think anymore. Everything you tell me, I think its a lie.... I dunnoe why. Maybe it's because I talk to you everytime, and you go away for so long.... I dunnoe what to think anymore. Im not sure if I want to be friends with you anymore not even if i want more..... :/ Because we are falling fast, i try to fix it, but you just don't reply.... You broke our promise ....