The world as a bubble nugget! Oh, I'm the bubble nugget, by the way :)
Remember to tag before you leave!
And press "Follow" on the Blogger NavBar if you like my blog!
Special thanks to Natasha and Joanne!
RAWRR!~
AHA! LIONS! NINJAS! MY NAME IS BUBBLE NUGGET and I love you (: hug anyone?
Is it a bird? Is it a bee? No wait...... It's you :D
Spongebob square pants is mad. My real name is Betty Nguyen,13 and wild with many bubbly friends x)
Sunday, March 28, 2010 Well I have broke free of my chains, and is flying free from my past and steeping into the present. Everything is happening so fast, its insane. You have realised me from my chains, and is flying high in the sky along by your side, in my angel wings, and along your beautiful eyes. (: I shall try to find you Tommorow, and meet you again because you shone a new light on me :D But Im scared.... really am.