The world as a bubble nugget! Oh, I'm the bubble nugget, by the way :)
Remember to tag before you leave!
And press "Follow" on the Blogger NavBar if you like my blog!
Special thanks to Natasha and Joanne!
RAWRR!~
AHA! LIONS! NINJAS! MY NAME IS BUBBLE NUGGET and I love you (: hug anyone?
Is it a bird? Is it a bee? No wait...... It's you :D
Spongebob square pants is mad. My real name is Betty Nguyen,13 and wild with many bubbly friends x)
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 We're falling apart... Im so sorry . I dunnoe really to be honest....
She sits here, typing these words, knowing that the emptyiness inside her is irreplacable. The damage has been done.. She's just hidden it well from him because, she doesn't want him to know. She wants him to be happy, and find someone who is so much better than her... but yet, her heart sinks, breaks into 2 and she completely cut.
She takes it badly, even thought its been a long time that it has happened. But Those words shall lie with her until the day she dies. No matter what it is though, she wants him to be happy, with someone else other tahn her, because she already knows that nothing is gonna happen. Time to slowly ever slowly move on I guess?