The world as a bubble nugget! Oh, I'm the bubble nugget, by the way :)
Remember to tag before you leave!
And press "Follow" on the Blogger NavBar if you like my blog!
Special thanks to Natasha and Joanne!
RAWRR!~
AHA! LIONS! NINJAS! MY NAME IS BUBBLE NUGGET and I love you (: hug anyone?
Is it a bird? Is it a bee? No wait...... It's you :D
Spongebob square pants is mad. My real name is Betty Nguyen,13 and wild with many bubbly friends x)
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
My computer is currently being very gay LOOOL arsehole :/
anyway, today was freezing cold. I felt like my body was frozen DX.
Yesterday i spent 2 hrs looking at big bang pictures... :D
P.s: I miss you. Good luck in ur assignments ;] because no matter what i love you. Each star i make is out of my own heart, so treasure it wisely. =)