The world as a bubble nugget! Oh, I'm the bubble nugget, by the way :)
Remember to tag before you leave!
And press "Follow" on the Blogger NavBar if you like my blog!
Special thanks to Natasha and Joanne!
RAWRR!~
AHA! LIONS! NINJAS! MY NAME IS BUBBLE NUGGET and I love you (: hug anyone?
Is it a bird? Is it a bee? No wait...... It's you :D
Spongebob square pants is mad. My real name is Betty Nguyen,13 and wild with many bubbly friends x)
Wednesday, April 7, 2010 Falling apart. I tried to stop it, but it can't stop. We are falling apart, never returning what we were once was. All of because of my stupid mouth. I kicked my self hard, over and over. Hurting myself over and over because I know I hurt you.Im sorry. I really am. I didn't mean to. It was out of anger and overreaction. But I guess that was the last straw. Now, im left in the cold. In an alley way, with people staring at me. Shaming me. I see it everywhere. The hate. The pain i have caused. I didn't know who i was when it happened. But, im scared. All alone, in the dark, wiht no light. No nothing to guide me. Without it, my life will crash down and burn with horrible consequences. Its already started.... Don't go please. I beg you.DON'T GO.
(This ain't a real story, its something i make up) (: