The world as a bubble nugget! Oh, I'm the bubble nugget, by the way :)
Remember to tag before you leave!
And press "Follow" on the Blogger NavBar if you like my blog!
Special thanks to Natasha and Joanne!
RAWRR!~
AHA! LIONS! NINJAS! MY NAME IS BUBBLE NUGGET and I love you (: hug anyone?
Is it a bird? Is it a bee? No wait...... It's you :D
Spongebob square pants is mad. My real name is Betty Nguyen,13 and wild with many bubbly friends x)
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Regret fills me. What have I done? I've caused so much pain >< . Going to canberra for a day, was the most relaxing I have ever done. But i come back, and I've caused pain. Have I reached the point of beyond on the dark side? No! This can't be. I belong in the light, I thrive on it.... But in the last 2 days, I dunnoe what has gotten into me. Its like another person has came out. I don't even know who this person is but i don't like it. I be myself, and now, all darkness surrounds me. I've lost my best friend/brother, brother. I dunnoe if i can take this anymore. I FML in two days. ><. I want my old life back. Sooo much regret mounds on the 1st incident... I have lost someon I loved. Love that is so much more than he would imagine. What have I done? I have lost him further..... in the process of my head being an ass.
Because, I I I 私はブライアンあなたを愛して watashi wa , anata wo aishi te i masu