The world as a bubble nugget! Oh, I'm the bubble nugget, by the way :)
Remember to tag before you leave!
And press "Follow" on the Blogger NavBar if you like my blog!
Special thanks to Natasha and Joanne!
RAWRR!~
AHA! LIONS! NINJAS! MY NAME IS BUBBLE NUGGET and I love you (: hug anyone?
Is it a bird? Is it a bee? No wait...... It's you :D
Spongebob square pants is mad. My real name is Betty Nguyen,13 and wild with many bubbly friends x)
Thursday, April 15, 2010
I promise you that I shall never ever let you go, until the day I die. You make me so happy, so happy. I wish I can see you agains. Reach for you, wrapped by your arms and comfort me when i need it. You don't understand how much it means to me when you speak to me, especially for a long time. You make me warm and fuzzy everytime you talk to me. I shall never let you go. And i know that you shall keep this promise. No matter what i is, I shall never let you go, because I love you :]