The world as a bubble nugget! Oh, I'm the bubble nugget, by the way :)
Remember to tag before you leave!
And press "Follow" on the Blogger NavBar if you like my blog!
Special thanks to Natasha and Joanne!
RAWRR!~
AHA! LIONS! NINJAS! MY NAME IS BUBBLE NUGGET and I love you (: hug anyone?
Is it a bird? Is it a bee? No wait...... It's you :D
Spongebob square pants is mad. My real name is Betty Nguyen,13 and wild with many bubbly friends x)
Friday, April 2, 2010
Ok Ty Phuong for this random fact (YYYY) DID YOU KNOW?:
Coke use to be green
Pigs orgasms lasts 30 mins?
Wow.... Talk abotu weird XD
Anyway, Today is the first day of the holidays... and for far im bored shitless!!But hmmmm Story Time :D
I love you so much. You wouldn't imagine. I tell you what im feeling, but all you care about is you friends. You say we are good friends right? If yes, why won't you talk to me anymore ........It's liek your avoiding me. My heart aches when i don't see one word from net to me. One word i here in real life. Im stupid that i still lovee you. But it can't be help.... T-T I dunnoe why i can't move on... Srsly. Even though your becoming what i don't want you to be, i still like you very much. You say that you haven't changed.... but to me, you have changed.