The world as a bubble nugget! Oh, I'm the bubble nugget, by the way :)
Remember to tag before you leave!
And press "Follow" on the Blogger NavBar if you like my blog!
Special thanks to Natasha and Joanne!
RAWRR!~
AHA! LIONS! NINJAS! MY NAME IS BUBBLE NUGGET and I love you (: hug anyone?
Is it a bird? Is it a bee? No wait...... It's you :D
Spongebob square pants is mad. My real name is Betty Nguyen,13 and wild with many bubbly friends x)
Friday, April 16, 2010
With everyday that passes, My heart races. Beats loaudly, i feel like i can't breathe. I miss you so much. I can't explain how I feel about you. I just blush deep red and l try to breathe. I wanna see you agains. I really want you. But your also my best friend :] the one i can go to to trust, tell everything that's on my mind. With you here by myside, i can do anything in the world. You make me strong and i won't let you go. I can't. I can never.You suprise me with little words that mean so much to me. So warm and fuzzy. This feeling i can't describe.