The world as a bubble nugget! Oh, I'm the bubble nugget, by the way :)
Remember to tag before you leave!
And press "Follow" on the Blogger NavBar if you like my blog!
Special thanks to Natasha and Joanne!
RAWRR!~
AHA! LIONS! NINJAS! MY NAME IS BUBBLE NUGGET and I love you (: hug anyone?
Is it a bird? Is it a bee? No wait...... It's you :D
Spongebob square pants is mad. My real name is Betty Nguyen,13 and wild with many bubbly friends x)
Friday, May 14, 2010 Every tear i shed is for you. The pain, the heart break, I Couldn't stop it. I realised i had no chance;that my wish wouldn't come true. We can't be together. Friends nothing else. I'm stupid because i fell in love with you, and that's why I cry. Cry until i heal, every so slowly. One day, you shall realise, you missed out on something. Something that is so special. But you can't get it back..... because it has gone and shall never return.