The world as a bubble nugget! Oh, I'm the bubble nugget, by the way :)
Remember to tag before you leave!
And press "Follow" on the Blogger NavBar if you like my blog!
Special thanks to Natasha and Joanne!
RAWRR!~
AHA! LIONS! NINJAS! MY NAME IS BUBBLE NUGGET and I love you (: hug anyone?
Is it a bird? Is it a bee? No wait...... It's you :D
Spongebob square pants is mad. My real name is Betty Nguyen,13 and wild with many bubbly friends x)
Friday, May 28, 2010
Ever since you've made my heart pound against my chest,
I can't stop loving you.
The way you speak, the way you capture me in your spell,
I just can't resist you anymore.
I cherish the moments when you and me talk for hours on end.
But when someone has to say goodbye, my heart sinks.
I miss you soo much. I feel as if I haven't heard from you for a very long time when really its only been a couple of days since we last talked
I miss you so much. I shall never let you go, i promise.